Pajero Mitsubishi For Hire in Kenya
The Mitsubishi Pajero is a sport utility vehicle manufactured by Mitsubishi Motors. It was named after Leopardus pajeros, the Pampas Cat which inhabits the Patagonia plateau region in southern Argentina. However, because pajero is a slang term for "wanker" in the Spanish language, alternative names have been adopted for certain overseas markets. It is known as the Mitsubishi Montero (meaning "mountain warrior") in Spain, India, and the Americas (except Brazil), and as Mitsubishi Shogun in the United Kingdom.
Thanks to their success, the Pajero, Montero and Shogun names were also applied to other, mechanically unrelated models, such as the Pajero Mini kei car, the Pajero Junior and Pajero iO/Pinin mini SUVs, and the Mitsubishi Pajero/ Montero/ Shogun Sport.
The first Pajero prototype was unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show in November 1973. The Pajero II prototype followed in 1978, five years later. Mitsubishi’s aim was to create more of a recreational vehicle, not just an SUV.
Initially, it was a three-door, short-wheelbase model available with a metal or canvas top and three different engines options:
* 2.0-litre 4-cylinder petrol (2000/2.0)
* 2.6-litre 4-cylinder petrol (Astron 2.6)
* 2.3-litre naturally aspirated diesel (2300 D)
* 2.3 liter turbocharged diesel (2300 TD/2.3 TD).
It was loaded with features that had previously not been seen on a Japanese four-wheel-drive car: a turbocharged diesel engine, a front double wishbone suspension with torsion bar springs, power steering and suspension seats. This made the Pajero a four wheel drive vehicle which integrated all the amenities of a passenger car.
- 3000 c.c. fuel injection engine.
- 4 cylinder fuel inject diesel engine
- Automatic 5 speed gearbox. The 2000 cc model is full time 4WD while the 1800 cc is front wheel drive
- 3.8L v6petrol or 3.2L turbo diesel engine
- 17 inch wheels
- MATTTM (Mitsubishi All Terrain Technology) - including:
- Super Select II full time 4WD
- Multi-mode ABS with EBD
- Active Traction Control
- Active Stability Control
- Engine Brake Assist Control
Contact us Now!